After a really nice weekend (trip to Sioux Falls to the World Market and the Zoo), we accomplished some things with the house. Last Monday Ed came and took down paneling and up up dry wall in the living room. He also put insulation between the dry wall and the other piece of paneling, mainly to deaden the noise in the play room. After multiple trips back to mud and sand, we were finally able to prime and start painting this week. Fortunately, things worked out that we weren't trying to paint on Monday night as poor Bubby was clearly bothered by something.
He went to bed OK, but took a long time to fall asleep--and when he did, he only slept about 45 minutes before he woke up screaming and crying about his ear. I rocked in the chair with him, I slept on the floor by him for hours, and finally at midnight gave him some ibuprofen and brought him to bed with Stu and I. The pain killer helped him sleep.
Tuesday morning he told Stu he was all better, so I wasn't sure what to make of his night time crying. Then nap time rolled around. He fell asleep in under 5 minutes (very unlike him), but woke up after 1/2 an hour screaming and crying about his ear. This was not like our Bub. Fortunately, I was able to get him in yesterday afternoon--and as I suspected, ear infection. Always the left ear, just like his daddy. Amoxicillin for ten days. So happy for medicine to relieve my Bubby's pain and make him better.
Love you, Bubba Joe.
No comments:
Post a Comment