Family

Family
us-Hawaii

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Time has slipped.

I can't believe I haven't written anything since April 23rd.  Bubba's birthday.

In the time since then, we have celebrated some other major events:
  • The Princess turned six and then started Kindergarten in August.
  • Goo Magoo turned one, and started walking (really walking) on July 29th--our 8th anniversary.  She also started climbing on everything.
  • Bubba started Begindergarten
  • Goo started talking.  Here are the words I know she can say at 16 months:
  1. Mom(my)
  2. Daddy
  3. Bubba (and his name, though it comes out Oh no)
  4. The Princess's name--shortened and long
  5. Uh Oh (her first word)
  6. duck
  7. baby
  8. cracker
  9. cup
  10. cookie
  11. puppy
  12. kitty
  13. milk
  14. spoon
  15. eat
  16. sit down
  17. up
  18. book
  19. Kindle
  20. kick
  21. Jello
  22. yellow
  23. colour
  24. ball
  25. shoes
  26. socks
  27. coffee
  28. pizza
  29. pasta
  30. get down
  31. owl
  32. blue
  33. poop
  34. potty
  35. dirty
  36. shirt
  37. pretty
  38. hi
  39. bye-bye
  40. bath
  41. hungry
  42. done
  43. tea
  44. see
  45. school
  46. hug
  47. nose
  48. eyes
  49. teeth
  50. ears
  51. please
  52. naughty
  53. balloon
  54. sshhhh
  55. tree
  56. night night
  57. house
  58. mouse
  59. stars
  60. toes
  61. no no
  62. pooh bear
  63. hot
  64. cold 
  65. spot
  66. owie
  67. butterfly (with accompanying hand flutters)
  68. cheese
  69. chicken
  70. beep beep
  71. B (for her pacifier)
  72. and she can make the appropriate animal noises for a dog, cat, horse, cow, duck, sheep, chicken, owl, bear, and lion (at least that's what I can remember she does)
I've probably missed a few, but that's what we could remember.

Goo is also 70%-80% potty trained, depending on how closely I am watching her.  Pretty smart little things.

Goo loves to colour and read, and she LOVES to play on the Kindle.  She likes watching Cloud Babies.  She loves the book Hippos Go Berserk by Sandra Boynton (or whatever it's called). She's such a funny kid.

The Princess is reading VERY well.  She is far beyond grade level, but not sure where exactly.

Love my babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment