Sunday drive to church this past weekend--we were running late, as usual. While we were driving, I could hear the Princess talking behind me. At first I thought she was talking to me. Then I realized she was praying--"Dear God, please help my baby sister to learn about you and know you so that she can know that she does bad things. And God help her know that she has to ask you to forgive her so she can see you someday. In Jesus' name, Amen."
I cried.
In the past few weeks, I have also heard her praying for me and my "high mones" (hormones), asking God to help them go away so that I wouldn't be sad or impatient anymore.
Thank you, God, for the gift of such an incredible little girl.
And next week she goes to K1. I'll cry all day, quietly so she doesn't know.
In other parts of our world, the Pea(nut) is growing like crazy. She was 6 weeks this past Saturday. She consistently takes about 3 ounces per feeding, has recently decided that nursing might be OK, and has started wearing her cloth diapers full time. I think she's well over 9 pounds, but not sure exactly. She's also nearly out of her 0-3 month sleepers, partly because of the cloth nappies--they do make her bum look big!!
Bubba has mostly quit naps, except on the days I find him curled up somewhere, asleep.
Everything is changing.
No comments:
Post a Comment