Family

Family
us-Hawaii

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

T3 and T-3.5

We leave for England in less than four weeks.  I should be incredibly excited, but I'm just nervous about the travel.  Once we get there I'll have a great time and be happy about being there, but the anticipation is killer.  I just want things to go smoothly.  No delays, no problems at security.  Easy trip.  No problems with weather and driving.  Just so many possibilities for things to go wrong.  So I need to be positive.  Quell the fears and not worry so much.  Everything will be fine.  It will be what it will. I just want it to be a smooth experience for both kids.

As for T3, things seem fine.  Food is a bit of an effort, but that shouldn't last too long based on past experience.  I'm nervous about all of this, too.  Tired--no exhausted.  I'm sure it will all work out.  Little late, but there you go.  God has a plan. Even for an old, decrepit girl like me.  (this, according to Elspeth, who last week told me "Mom, when you're old and decrepit, I'll take care of you."  Took me ages to figure out that she had actually said the word decrepit.  Gotta love her.)

No comments:

Post a Comment