It has been a horrid few weeks with illnesses at our house. First husband had a cold--bad for him with only one lung. Not any more dangerous, but takes longer for him to recover. Then I got sick. It was like my intestines had turned into a water canon of sorts. Not exactly water, but with that force and volume. Yuck. Was sick on a Friday, better on a Saturday and Sunday morning, then it was back again on the Sunday afternoon and Monday. UGH.
I finally got better, then husband got the loosey goosies. He had NEVER had that before in all of his 39 years. Poor man. It only lasted one day for him, but then last Thursday night Bubba puked and puked and puked. I slept on the floor in their room, puke bucket at the ready. Friday he seemed OK. Saturday afternoon, he puked again a few times. Sunday he was fine. Yesterday after dinner he puked his pancakes. Since then, he's been OK. Who knows. As long as he doesn't puke today or tomorrow, we're probably out of the woods. MOPS in the morning--risk it? We'll see.
In other news. . . been digging out old clothes, surprised to find them fitting again. I have lost 20 pounds, even though I had really hoped to lost 30 or 40 before now. Oh well. More to come on this in the next few months.
No comments:
Post a Comment