Family

Family
us-Hawaii

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

little stinker

So, yesterday was not the day.  Not by a long shot.  Still hanging around, and still very round.  I should simply enjoy the time, but after the false alarm yesterday I find myself impatient.  I am, however, enjoying the slow pace of today.  Kids and I went outside after breakfast and they played on the new Little Tikes play cube that Letsches donated to us last night (and when I say new, I mean new to us as we are its 4th or 5th family). Now I'm listening to Bubba play with the Princess's doll house, singing "wiggle, wiggle, boom, boom."

I know that I shouldn't be impatient.  This is the last time I'll ever grow a life.  This is the last time I'll be able to feel that little life inside me.  I shouldn't rush this.  And last night I did enjoy the rolls, wiggles, and kicks.  So today I need to savor the moments.  The last days with just the two now before the chaos of the new baby. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment