Family

Family
us-Hawaii

Thursday, October 7, 2010

screaming children, cold coffee

Just saw Bubba sitting on a toy drum--told me he was going potty.  Great.  Next time I see something wet in the drum I won't assume some child has filled it with water.  So, screaming children. I started watching two others during the days, which has added to my incidences of cold coffee.  It's been a challenge, but a good thing.  Of course there have been frustrations as the kids adjust to one another.  For the most part, however, they do quite well together.  The littlest even claps for me when I go to the bathroom.  What a wonderful audience.  Gotta love kids.  Really, though, how many can say they get a standing ovation for performing bodily functions?

Pat the patio cat is perched on the ledge of our front picture window, watching us. He spends a good deal of his days watching us, either from there or from the patio.I kind of wish that I liked cats.  Pat would make a great pet and would be a great house cat for someone.  Just not for us--can't stand cat hair on clothes or furniture.

Should post this and go sit with the kids.  EK has already knocked all the books of the middle shelf of their bookshelf.  I need a camera that goes into the play room.  Maybe after we redo that room.  Happy Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment